Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blogging after the Jazz Event

Last night's jazz event has ended. I found out that the feedback was caused by the lead musician on purpose, so I don't feel so bad about it anymore. I was given some pictures of the event, but I don't like any of them very much, so I left them out of the blog. Not much money was made for the chairs, but I guess that that beats losing money to caterers and musicians.

I managed to not give the lead musician such a bad time that he never wants to come back. I know this because the man who ran the show told me that the lead musician wants to help with advertisements next time. Free advertising is always nice. Now if we could just make money while we get people to advertise (I never did understand those beer shirts).

I found out that root beer bottles that have root beer inside of them are not supposed to be shaken up.

No comments: