Saturday, August 18, 2007

Adam & Liumi become married 1

I attended a wedding today. Today was a nice day as far as the weather goes. I've included some pictures in this post. A couple of them are pictures of me having my picture taken. I think that I need some more practice with that. Oh well.

This is an image of me and the man who became married at the event which I attended today.

This is an image of me and the woman who became married at the event which I attended today.
This is an image of the first champaign that I have ever consumed. I consumed it during this afternoon.

This is an image of my community group leader providing for the needs of his family before the wedding began, but after the wedding was supposed to have begun. My community group leader attended the same wedding event that I attended this afternoon.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow those are some beautiful photographs on your page :}