Thursday, June 14, 2007

FE/EIT

I passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, which is also called the Engineer In Training Exam!

I had to take this exam twice. I do not particularly think that I did any better the second time than I did the first time, but during my second examination, I did manage to accurately indicate which module of the exam I was going to take in the afternoon so that my exam key was graded correctly.

Now that I have finished with this exam, I won't have to explain the last paragraph to any employers ever again! Isn't this nice? Praise Jesus!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job Joshua :) I bet it's nice to have that officially out of the way now. See you sometime Sunday...

rod and jean said...

Congratulations, Josh! That's great news.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'm glad you passed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

congrats mr.horky - you done good.

peace.