Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break

I get to type about spring break! Of course I can't make you read about it, but that is just the downside. Again, the upside is that you can't stop me from typing about it.

My car was full during the trip from Pullman to Seattle. That means that I got paid so that the trip to Seattle didn't really cost me anything. I left on Friday the 10th. I found out that my car traveled 27.5+ miles every time it consumed a gallon. I didn't even get my car in a wreck! Wow.

I helped my grandmother move to assisted living on Saturday. I went to church and visited with friends on Sunday. I scheduled an interview on Monday and went shooting. Yesterday I had my hairs cut by my sister and ate dinner with her and watched the Cosby show. Today I had a different interview and went on a run with my brother. Me, me, me, I, I, I. When I left Pullman I was hoping for two interviews, neither of which were confirmed. Now I have finished one, confirmed another and am hoping for yet another. I should be praying to Jesus about these.

No comments: