Sunday, July 27, 2008

Worship Pastor Patso's Birthday Celebration 2008

If I understand right, worship pastor Patso had his birthday celebration on the evening of Saturday, June 5th. Someone whose name I don't remember blogged about this celebration, but forgot to include pictures of worship pastor Patso (worship pastor Patso: Go ahead and remind me in the comment field so that we can all enjoy that incomplete journalism). In an effort to remedy this problem, I have uploaded the following pictures which are not really good for anything except fixing this particular problem (they're not good quality pictures, so I am not proud of them at all):Maybe I am proud of some of them. I think this because some of the pictures that I uploaded do not include worship pastor Patso.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.


real estate loans

Patso8 said...

It was Kim Adams, and I think the party was on the 7th of June...I remember it was a Saturday...and my favorite pic is the last one, thanks Joshua