Sunday, April 13, 2008

Man Camp 2008 Notes

This last weekend, I visited Black Lake Bible Camp with some of the men who attend Red Sea Church in Portland Oregon and Seaside Church in Bremerton, Washington.

There was a bit of Bible teaching there (three session) and I took notes. I am providing these notes at the request of those who attended, but neglected to take notes. I am not providing these notes because they are particularly clear, terse, or helpful. Sometimes I just type things out to help me to follow what is being taught and I never look at them again.

Notes are here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Joshua,

I enjoyed reading the first page of your notes because you made no effort to make the various statments of fact flow into one another. You could, however, add some explanatory notes for some of the things that don't make sense, e.g. how the pastor's wife "became married." I have another blog, BTW, and ideas for others.

joshpaw said...

man camp is an awesome name for a camp, as long as there are no wo-mans

joshpaw said...

man camp is an awesome name for a camp, as long as there are no wo-mans