Monday, December 03, 2007

Picture #2

This is a picture of the Engstrom family which visited me on the evening of Sunday, November 4th, 2007. I am including it here because when I visited my neighbors a little while back (probably on Tuesday, November 20th, 2007) they asked me about the family that visited me which they noticed because of all of the child noises. I also include it because people have been accessing my blog and spending time on it because they were performing Google searches for Mr. Engstrom. I figure that more mentions of him means more traffic and since I don't have to pay for traffic, it can't be bad.

Mr. and Mrs. Engstrom have hosted a number of Seaside Church events at their home during this past summer and Mr. Engstrom has often taken the trouble to be sure that I am fed one way or the other. During one event this fall, I decided to return the favor and I was very surprised at how quickly he jumped for it. It has been observed that in many churches, the members are just waiting around to turn down any and every invitation that is extended to them (perhaps this is for the purpose of appearing self-sufficient) but I haven't run into that too much at Seaside Church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenne said...

Thank you for posting a picture of me in which I don't look like I'm too overweight. Yay!