Monday, January 29, 2007

Seaside Church building

I had a killer good time at the Seaside Church Building yesterday. There were probably a few reasons for this. I'll try to guess what they were:

  1. Being in less sin than I was in the week before
  2. The ("symbolic") baptism during the second service
  3. The wedding during the second service
  4. Getting a new volunteer for the ministry team that I lead (50% increase!)
  5. Sunshine
  6. The irony of listening to the first sermon of my community group leader who used to not want to sit through sermons
  7. Patting myself on the back for remembering to change my cellular telephone ringer mode to vibrate so that it didn't ring loudly when the worship pastor called it during the prayer of the lead pastor to give me instructions regarding the unrehearsed baptism ceremony
  8. Two FULL services (if we keep this up, we'll have to go to three services, or plant another church or something)!
There you go: a few (which is eight (1 Peter 3:20 (NKJV))).

No comments: